The Digital Workplace Solutions Consultant (DWSC) will be responsible for delivering enterprise-class Model Driven Power App and Dynamics 365 based solutions using the Microsoft Dataverse. The DWSC will work with our customers across all phases to meet and exceed the client’s requirements.
Requirements for Model Driven Power Apps Solutions:
• Planning and delivery of enterprise-class model driven Power Apps and Microsoft Dataverse based solutions, including high-value use case-based architecture.
• Planning and delivery of complex Power Apps and Power Automate based applications and automation solutions.
• Ability to configure Power Platform Connectors and integration with 3rd party solutions.
• Understanding of the Microsoft Dataverse and how to build table structures to support Power Platform applications.
• Ability to leverage MS Teams as an application platform to deliver Power Platform-based collaborative applications to end users.
• Understanding of Dynamics CRM and ability to build data driven business solutions.
• Assist Change Management team to create and deliver user adoption programs.
In addition, the Solutions Consultant will:
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 CRM, and the value proposition for enterprise customers
• Have Microsoft certifications relevant to Power Platform and Dynamics 365 competencies
• Assist in writing and proofing Statements of Work (SOWs)
• Assist in project estimation and creation of Workback Schedules (WBSs)
• Own and grow opportunities by establishing deep relationships with the customer
• Mentor and onboard junior solution consultants in Digital Workplace delivery best practices
The DWSC will have 7+ years of experience in the following areas of expertise:
• Demonstrated design and admin experience with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM platforms
• Experience with and understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including MS Teams and the rest of the Office 365 stack
• Integrate Office 365 solutions with other Microsoft and 3rd party solutions to meet the customer’s needs
• Build applications and business process automation solutions using Model Driven Power Apps and Power Automate experience required, canvas app experience also preferred
• Generate high quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW)
• He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple technical and line of business contacts within the assigned customer engagements
• He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, UX, Digital Strategy, Marketing and Project Management