The Business Analyst will review analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. This position is responsible for documenting requirement and defining scope being objective of systems to parallel overall business strategies. Being able to brainstorm and collaborate with clients to form effective solutions to their business problem. Plans and executes system, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Analyst may provide consultation to users in the area of applications and systems. Analyst may lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Develop requirements and establish traceability to the client or business vision
- Manage the requirements through the project life-cycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team
- Proficient with technical documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications, support documentation, user guides, workflow processes and test cases
- Ensure the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills