· Perform the role of Agile Product Owner within the SAFe approach
· Collaborate with stakeholders to develop user stories for team development
· Prioritization of user story backlog to meet all stakeholder needs
· Definition, refinement, and prioritization of features in collaboration with the Product Manager
· Preparation of the program increment planning event
· Participation in team demos and retrospectives
· Assure all stakeholder’s inputs are taken into consideration on the Product Backlog management
· Discuss and prioritize the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve company goals and missions
· Own & Manage the Product Backlog.
· Ensures the product backlog is transparent, visible, and understood
· Collaborates with the team to detail stories with acceptance criteria
· Coordinates dependencies with other Product Owners within the Software Organization
· Considers flexibility and scalability as core attributes of the platform.
· Prepare and lead Refinements with the Software Teams.
· Optimize the value of the work the Software
· Teams performs (minimal effort to deliver the most value).
· Collaborate with Development Team to commit backlog items to sprint/release deliverables.
· Support Development team to address questions with features in refinement or development stage.
· Validate features from the user’s perspective, accepting the work done.
· Ability to manage an entire Product and advocate its vision and roadmap.
· Proactiveness, autonomy and responsibility to successfully define Product features, translated into User Stories and requirements.
· User centered vision for Product and features.
· Ability to identify priorities that lead to better value with less effort.
· Ability to interact with a variety of audiences - from technical teams to senior management.
· Experience working as a product owner – with automotive products is a plus
· Experience working with service-oriented architectures
· Experience working in a scaled Agile Environment
· A software development background with experience in one or more programming languages (i.e., C++, Java, Python)
· Experience designing and developing software in Embedded systems
· Having Scaled Agile Certification is a plus