POSITION SUMMARY The Senior Recruiter must lead and guide the recruiting team specifically aligned to a business unit and partner closely with the business unit’s leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting passive and active candidates, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff
· Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities
· Ability to perform effectively without supervision and within establish time limits and ongoing deadlines.
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company