The Digital Insights Manager will lead a team of Data & Analytics consultants through the design, development and enhancement of data and Advanced Analytics solutions, both as independent projects and as part of cross functional teams. As part of the Digital Insights service line, the Manager will collaborate with Architects, Project Managers and other team Managers to ensure optimized delivery of solutions. The Digital Insights Manager will have a strong technical background as well as extensive experience leading large and highly technical projects. As a technical leader, the Digital Insights Manager will set strategic direction for the team in alignment with industry trends. The Manager will also be called upon to provide consulting services for our customers at times.
· Lead Valorem Reply’s Digital Insights global delivery team, acting as a mentor, lead, manager and contributor
· Provide direct performance management of team members through 1:1 meetings, regular communication with project teams and formal performance reviews
· Be responsible for new talent evaluation, acquisition and on boarding
· Guide and oversee the professional development of team members through coaching and training
· Maintain the applicable Microsoft and alliance partner competency designations for the team as part of individual and group training plans
· Coordinate with the Architecture and other technical teams to define and implement the latest software technologies within the team
· Manage the technical assets for multiple projects as a cross functional technical lead
· Assist in new business development and presales through the development of proposals, SOW’s and RFP’s.