Valorem Reply is seeking a Manager, Modern Application Development with extensive experience building modern applications to lead our development team. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of modern application development techniques and frameworks, and good experience using the Microsoft technology stack in the cloud.
The candidate should have hands-on experience providing leadership to a growing team within a matrix organization. The candidate will manage a team of Software Engineers through the design, development, and enhancement of several high-profile software applications. The candidate will mentor, motivate, and guide team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity. The candidate will collaborate with Architects, Project Managers, Leads and other team Managers to ensure optimized delivery of software applications and solutions. As a technical leader, the candidate will have a very strong technical background as well as extensive experience leading large and highly technical projects.
An ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of professional services, including pre-sales, value proposition, project estimation, and go-to-market strategy. The position will require collaboration across business units, in addition to establishing growth strategy and planning.
As part of a team that provides IT consulting, the candidate will have the opportunity to work in multiple industry verticals, project teams and technologies. It is important that the person can work both independently and in conjunction with a team. Valorem Reply is looking for a person with initiative and the ability to learn new technology, while guiding a team through continuous improvement and employee development.
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
· Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
· Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
· Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
· Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
· Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
· Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
· “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
· Be here to enhance and promote Valorem Consulting
· Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
· Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
· Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
· Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities
Time Management and Productivity
· Meet your timelines and goals