Explore the power of AI and grow your skills in the cloud with this #RealLifeCode approach to intelligent agents.
Are you a data scientist or a developer who is interested in getting started with Microsoft Cognitive Services but does not know where to start? Do you have experience but are wondering what some of the different technologies are? Then this AI bootcamp is for you.
During this 1-day hands-on bootcamp, we'll be exploring the use of intelligent agents, different scenarios and how to implement. You will get hands-on experience, supported by a subject matter expert from a selected Microsoft Partner and an opportunity to discuss your own unique scenarios.
- Introduction to Microsoft Cognitive Services and Azure Search
- Using Computer Vision API and Azure Search
- Introduction to LUIS (Language Understanding) & hands-on lab
- Introduction to BOTS
- Building a v4 SDK bot with Azure Search and LUIS
- Logging chat conversations
- Testing your bot and time to ask about your won scenarios
Get the most out of your Azure engagement!
- Visit https://docs.microsoft.com to get technical documentation, code examples, quick starts and tutorials
- Stay connected and get the latest scoop! Subscribe to the US Intelligent Cloud Developer newsletter
As part of the workshop, please plan to bring your laptop/PC with you.
We suggest attendees take the Microsoft Azure Essentials course as a prerequisite if unfamiliar with Azure.