One of the biggest challenges in digital transformation is ensuring security, privacy, and compliance, especially with the rising number of cybersecurity attacks. Microsoft technology helps secure your digital transformation with unique intelligence, partnerships and a comprehensive platform for a holistic security strategy. Join us at a local Microsoft Technology Center for a hands-on workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to build an Integrated Security Experience
- How to assess where you are on the cybersecurity maturity spectrum
- How to think about frameworks you can use to construct your security strategy
- How to think about breaking down known attack playbooks around Phishing; Ransomware, and Living off the Land Attacks
- How the Microsoft platform allows Security Administrators and IT Managers to manage and protect sensitive information with built-in intelligence
- Get hands-on with how to use the vast array of Microsoft controls to manage a secure, compliant, and privacy-sensitive environment
Who should attend this workshop:
- Security Analysts and Administrators
- IT Managers
- Network Administrators
- Chief Security Officers
- Technical Decision Makers
As part of this workshop, please plan to bring a laptop with you.
Please ensure that your device meets the following specifications to have the best experience.
- Bring your own PC + optional devices for MDM/MAM
- PC must have HTML5 browser (Win 10 preferred)