Join this Microsoft Azure Workshop to learn the best practices to run workloads on Azure with greater agility, resiliency, and security. Hear our expert, Craig Rayome, as he highlights common considerations for customers who want to move to the cloud, such as software end-of-support, optimization benefits of having workloads available on Azure, and Azure’s breadth of services for monitoring, securing, networking, and backup of workloads in the cloud. Attend this workshop to also learn about the flexibility you have when adopting Azure, whether you are running on-premises VMware instances or in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, and Microsoft funding opportunities to help you get started quickly.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Solution architects
- IT decision-makers
- This is an intermediate-level course. Attendees should be able to credibly discuss, offer perspective and integrate technology from minimal practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out this sample lab.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Modernize a Windows and SQL Server workload on Azure and understand the different approaches you can take to build a modern data center in the cloud.
- Gain hands-on experience deploying Linux virtual machines and attaching Azure services to existing workloads.
- Expand your ability to modernize workloads, deploy new resources to support existing workloads and make use of Azure capabilities to aid modernization across stacks.
Craig Rayome, Manager - IT Modernization, Valorem Reply