STRATEGIC CLOUD MODERNIZATION FOR A LEADING TAX PREPARATION FIRM
Faced with the complex challenges of migrating on-premises applications to Azure within tight timelines, a leading tax preparation firm needed a strategic plan to navigate diverse infrastructure, compliance requirements, and modernization hurdles. Microsoft Designated Infrastructure Azure Solutions Partner, Valorem Reply, came in with a holistic approach and began by assessing the client's cloud maturity and identifying critical capabilities required for a seamless transition. This paved the way for the design and implementation of a robust cloud-enabled operating model and a tech foundation, setting the stage for large-scale migration. Through our collaboration, this organization not only achieved a successful migration but also realized substantial cost savings and improved operational efficiency, ensuring a future-ready, cloud-powered future.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Complete migration of on-premises applications to Azure.
- Tight timelines to execute modernization.
- Diverse infrastructure and applications and expansive regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Cloud and DevOps Transformation
- Cloud Strategy and Azure Migration
- Platform Development
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- App Monitoring
- Provided needed expertise and velocity to meet business objectives.
- Enabled significant improvement in technical architecture and cloud adoption.
- Established organizational best-practices and assisted with employee knowledge transfer.
- Facilitated cross-silo collaboration to drive significant improvement in overall cloud strategy.